Friday, April 9, 2010

Wrong side of the bed much?

Ever feel like you got up on the wrong side of the bed...or that you just went to bed but it is already time to get up....both of those were my Friday morning!
Rich was heading out early (5am today) and that meant the production started with him and the dog...making me get up too. I used to be a morning person. I'd pop out of bed and be ready for the day...now, EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF SLEEP is precious. Knowing that I'm a "Single" mom this weekend and won't get to take advantage of down time...meant wrong side of the bed for me.
Well...enough ranting. It's Friday and I'm ready to concur the weekend. It's baking night at my house tonight to get ready for Kelby's shower...then cleaning tomorrow....then the MS Walk on Sunday. Busy times, but fun too!
I'm down to one week of work at the place that I've called home for the last 2 years and 8 months...change is always unnerving...but this one I think will be good. I hit up my new work yesterday for a few hours and it was fun. So many new faces, new things to learn and exciting challenges in the weeks/months and years ahead!
I feel blessed to be surrounded by such loving family and friends...what an amazing time to be me! Ok, looks like my funk is gone and this day can start on the right foot!
Here's to Rich finding the "2010 Turkey Highway" this weekend...and actually getting one of those damn birds (they are birds, right?) next weekend!

No comments: