Saturday, April 17, 2010

Turkey and Wine...

This weekend...Rich and I have set out on different adventures...he headed East to go Turkey hunting with Andy and I stayed West to work, drink wine, attend Alisa & Matt's wedding and work (did I say that)!!! Monday is "FUN DAY" for Rich and I, so it's worth putting in the time now!
Here is Turkey Base Camp 2010....
Friday was a little rocky for me...it was my last day at TDI and I was sick...so, of course, going to the Wine Walk in Bothell was the best thing for me, right? Well, I did get a nice nap in and felt a little better (even though I'm still not 100%). Seriously, 4 days of nauseau is a LITTLE extreme, and NO, there are no babies!!!
We found an "Antique" store in downtown Bothell...and had a little fun with the hats!
First up, MOM...love it! Work it MOM!
Next up, Ms. Fancy Pants herself, oops, I mean, ME!

Dad was having no part of the Hat Circus...so he was visiting with a friend outside...hahah!
Such a fun night...we are definitely going next year! My mom even ran into someone she went to Junior High with...LOVE it! We had some wine and found a great Chipotle Garlic Spread for Dick Chuk!
Off to work, pedicure, and Heather's for the pre-wedding celebration!




No comments: