Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Quiet Time...

So nice out...and so nice for me! I came home sick yesterday and I was lucky enough to have my Mom come and get Chuk for a few hours to play, while I could nap and try to feel better. Everytime she has him, it's a ton of pictures and priceless captions...yesterday was no exception!
Chuk stole the pot...
Worn out!
Chillin' in the Grass...
And yes, those are my Mom's words, not mine! My Dad even said that he was quite cuddly yesterday...let's hope he is good for them tonight and the Meyer Casa! Yes, the baby, I mean dog-sitters are coming to me!
XOXO! Love ya M&D!
I realize each day more and more how LUCKY I am to have such amazing parents!!!

2 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

Your dog is adorable and I do have to admit that your parents do ROCK!!

kelbs said...

Seriously. Your parents are the best!! I love all of you!!