Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meyer Lately!

It's all fun and games until you start the Sake-Bombs! Last night, Rich and I hit the town with Amanda, Amy, Heather and Adam to do a little dinner and Chelsea Lately! Wow! WHAT A NIGHT! I think that they should rename her show to Meyer Lately! and Rich and I should be the comedy show!

Here's Amanda and Amy at dinner...just getting the night started!
Adam letting us all know how Sake-Bombs really work...thanks Stripes!
(We've never done them before...wink! wink!)
Heather's Masterpiece Art Display!
He loves me...I promise!
No really, he does!
Well, at least he smiles when I'm being goofy!!!
We made it over to the Paramount and got to meet Chelsea herself!
She even shared her drink with me...while Amy got fresh with her!
Yep, the dirty martini group!
Adam likes his "extra dirty"!!!
Insert funny joke here....
Next up...Guy! Wow! So amazing to get to meet everyone!
The ladies before the show....
The boys posing too!
ADAM...do you hold the "Keys to the Castle"????
Such a FUN, FUN, night out! Too bad we came home to a POOP war-zone...and a dog that had escaped from his cage. Yes, the house (and Rich & I) are on detox today!
One other thing...NICE WIN DAWGS!
Time for the SWEET SIXTEEN...oh, how sweet it is!
(Picture taken from The Seattle Times)

No comments: