Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Princess!

Today, my mom, sister and I met up with Lori and Avea and went dress shopping. She is going to be the prettiest FLOWERGIRL ever.

After a few stops with no success, we hit the jackpot and found a few that we loved. Of course, you will have to come to the wedding to find out which one we picked....

Here is Avea and Lori with Dress #1
Avea warmed up to the idea and thought the dresses were "beautiful"...she danced around and even posed a little. I have to say, from the stories I've heard...she acted a little like me at that age. Love the girlie...Love the dress.

Dress #2 and posing with me...
all smiles!

She wanted to show Rich and take the dresses home to brother....July 18th is going to be a BLAST!

After a day of shopping we ended up at lunch...

many laughs and fun were had.
Avea - Rich and I can't wait for you and your brother to be part of our special day. You both are such a special part of our lives.

All our love!

No comments: