Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dawgs on Top!


Game Day...it was on!
Huskies vs. Cougars
Senior Day
A Pac-10 Championship on the Line...

The tension was in the air....Rich with Alex, Me with my Mom...a wise man by us said "making sure you 2 make it down the aisle...". Yes, yes we are!

Here are some fun pictures that capture the day....

Jon Brockman, #40, Senior with his family!

Justin Dentmon, #5, Senior, with his Mom and Harry

My mom and I...ready for game time!

All the seniors with Coach Romar

Game time...look at that defense!

Half time...

Harry dancing with the cheerleaders!

Game Over!
Dawgs win...yippee!!!

Thomas getting lifted by the crowd.

T-shirt and trophy presentation.

Brockman getting to take a cut at the net...

Next up Q-Pon

Then, Venoy

...and Finally Coach Romar

What an AWESOME time!

Look at the excitement...
it was so much fun to be there.
I wish my Dad was there to share in the fun too!

Celebration time (me) or Sulking time (Rich)
at Goldies....and Alex, well, he's just there for the beverages!

Ut oh...time to go home!

So serious Mr. Meyer!

All in all, win or lose...it was fun and I love my Cougar!
Heck, I'm marrying him!!!

1 comment:

Presca Lynn said...

I was so happy to see you the other day & I adore Rich!!!
I love your rival with him! It is too cute!! Just perfect!

xoxoxo