Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Lockspot

Last night we headed out in our "Ballard Bests"...i.e. Jeans.....and met up with some friends at The Lockspot (of, The Deadliest Catch fame)...we were supposed to make it watch a band at the Tractor Tavern, but didn't make it over there.

I swear, the closer I get to 30...the "lamer" I get. Oh well, we had a blast while it lasted.


Kelby and Ryan met up with us at the bar...so great! Um, many "unthinkables" were spoken of...and since I'm not sure who is reading this...I'll just let your imaginations run wild.
Yep, that's me and Rich...I'm the one who is laughing uncontrollably because Heather just licked my face. Not once, but twice...

Ok, I'm under control now...but Rich doesn't qutie approve.
Alex is deep in convo in the background.
The ladies...also known as:
Bridesmaid, Bride, Bridemaid.

Wow...can I talk more about the upcoming nupitals...
I guess I'm a little excited!

Love ya ladies...if the Maid of Honor was there it
would have been perfect!

Heather showing Adam her new St. Patty's Day gear...
only 2 more days until Green Beer and Guinness!


Oh no...Washington Apple time...looks like Kelby
forgot to put her dentures in!
The hot sauce group...Rich, Jenn, Alex, and me...
I'm mild...the others are sticky sweet!!!

Late night lovins'....Of course, these 2 are in the courtship stage...
love the PDA in the bar!

Late night cash call....and it's off to Dick's!

In case you were concerned...this ATM is monitored by "The ATM Guy"...related to the...oh, well...I don't know...
Good night! Great Friends! Fabulous Fun!

No comments: