Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wild Women Do...

Friday night...Heather packed Amanda and I in her car and we headed up to Bellingham with wine, sleeping bags and some laughs to share!!!

We arrived at Erin's house a little before 8 pm and were greeting by Kristin, Erin and Kea (Erin's Golden Retriever Puppy)....soon after arriving Gretchen and Sarah Jane arrived and the wine began to flow....

The Group of Ladies...
Erin, Amanda, Sarah Jane, Gretchen, Kristin and Heather...
I was running the camera!


Kea crashed out from all the fun...
Oops! 1st spill of the night...all over me!

Funny stories old college times and more...
the laughs did not end!

This might have been when I slipped....priceless!

Erin with her Miller Lite Tall boy!
Delicious!
(and a pregnant Kristin in the background).

Erin, Kristin and Sarah Jane...
the married ladies!

Amanda, Gretchen and Heather...just posing!

Oops...somethings funny!

hahah!

More stories...

The Magnolia Ladies...
Heather, Erin and I!


It's getting later....
and the wine is starting to "blur" our visions!

Done deal for me...
Heather was jumping on me...and I was done!

Action shot!

Amanda on Heather on Me!
Don't ask!

Yep...these are my feet!

Heather talking to Rich on my phone...
oops! The night was crazy!

It was a fabulous night spent with great friends! Can't wait for the next Slumber Party!

No comments: