Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding! WEDDING! Wedding!

Wow!!! What a successful wedding weekend. My mom, sister and I rallied on Sunday morning for a few hours and knocked out so many things...
  • Bachelorette party date
  • Shower dates and themes
  • Favor boxes
  • Aisle decorations
  • and so many more!
I even got to try on my wedding dress. I had a minor moment of panic when it all felt "too real" and had goose bumps and everything. I can't even believe how lucky I am and how excited I am to marry Rich!

We have our first Marriage counseling on Tuesday with my minister that I grew up with. So very excited that he will be the one that marries us.

Also, GOOD NEWS ALERT...GOOD NEWS ALERT!

We found out on Saturday that Rich's Aunt Kim, Aunt Tammy,Cousin Alex and Cousin Julia will be coming out from Cleveland for our wedding. It is so special that they will get to spend that very special time with us!!


Here is Me, Rich and Aunt Kim at the
Winking Lizard in Cleveland (2007)!
Here is Aunt Tammy, Rich, Julia, Alex, Aunt Kim and
Allison at Tammy's House (Cleveland 2007).
I can still taste the homemade dumplings!

No comments: