Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding Bands...

Today...Rich and I took a trip to Alexandria Rossof in Seattle and found our wedding bands!!! This is the Antique Jeweler where he bought my engagement ring over 1 year ago!!! Alexandria was there to help us find the PERFECT RINGS for us. Same as all the other planning aspects of this wedding, this one was simple too!

We were there and found both our rings within 15 minutes!!


We guess that when it's meant to be...it works out!

The only sad part is, I don't have my engagement ring for 2 weeks while the band get matched and diamonds get added!

Yeah!
Another item off the list!

Tomorrow, my mom and I will be finalizing the invites and taking a look at programs...while Rich goes and buys a new hot water heater! The fun of planning a wedding and being 1st time homeowners all packed into 1 weekend!

No comments: