Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wedding #1 of 2009!

The first wedding of 2009 was great! Bridgette and Martin got married in a private ceremony in Carnation, WA and then had a beautiful reception at The Hollywood Schoolhouse. A few of us got together before the festivities to just hang out and see one another.

Erin, Heather, Me, Kim and Kristin without cocktails.
Tri-Delta "Recruitment" Friendly!


The ladies again...with cocktails!
Cheers!

Adam and Heather at the reception.

Kristin, Erin and Rich...
Sam was there in spirit, but home with a sick Branson.

Rich and I.
Yep, that's pretty much the table...

The girls of table 12...and Suz!

Heather and Kim...
double-fisted! Classy!
We Tri-Delts know how to do it right!

Adam's "To-Go" plate...
yummy sammies!

So delicious...
too bad we forgot them.

The box the server brought him...
Heather's laugh is priceless!

Compact and ready to go...
Hope someone enjoyed them!

Bridgette and Martin getting ready to cut the cake!

Rich and I...self-portrait #1

Ut oh...the dance floor.
What am I doing?!?!
That must be my "sexy" face.
haha!

I am a T!
I am a TR!
I am a TRI-DELTA!

We are the B-E-S-T Best...
of all the R-E-S-T Rest!


I am a TRI-DELTA!

The wedding was blast and so much fun to get to see all the ladies! Love ya all!

No comments: