Sunday, January 25, 2009

Totally TUBE-ular!

Today, we hit the Summit at Snoqualmie for our 2nd Annual TUBING and RAGING adventure! This year we increased our numbers to 12 people...from the 3 in the 1st year...Rich and I feel that is a SUCCESS!

The troops starting to congregate at the Issaquah P&R!
Rich, Jenn, Alex, Ryan and Kelby...


Rich and I...
he didn't want his picture taken, so I copied him!
He didn't even know until the picture was done!
Yes, we do have matching 1981 bibs on...
thanks to Joni and Mike!

We made it to the mountain and met up with the rest of the group...
here's Heather, Me, and Kelby!
Me and Rich ready to tube...

Kelby and Ryan...

The camera went away...but there was tons of fun to be had! After 2 hours of tubing, trying to get kicked out on our last run (and not)...we decided that it was time to head back home and get some food! We ended our day at the Raging River Cafe and Club and stuffed ourselves FULL!

It was a great day! Can't wait for the 3rd annual trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um.........so much fun!! Although, I feel like I could die because I ate too much. And, tomorrow, I'll feel like I could die because I'm going to be sore!! Totally worth it. We love you guys.