Thursday, January 22, 2009

B-Roy is my Boy!

Tonight was the "final" time that B-Roy will set foot on the Bank of America Arena Floor...and Heather and I were there to see it!

Dressed in my #3 Brandon Roy Jersey, with Heather by my side, we were there to see all the glory that was...THE JERSEY RETIREMENT CELEBRATION!


Of course, we hit up Sunrisa for dinner and drinks first....and when I say dinner...I mean DINNER! Heather and I are some good eaters!!!

Heather with her "taco plate"

Me with my "mondo burrito"

We made it to the game...yes, that is the last row up there!

Here comes the man of the hour...with his little man!
For anyone who knows me...B-Roy has held a special place in my heart since the first time I saw him play. I was there for the knee problems, the #1 seed in the NCAA tourney and his final game. B-Roy you will be missed!

Congrats B-Roy!


No comments: