Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a White Christmas!

Santa came and spoiled us this year!

Our beautiful tree...
Side 1.


Side 2.

Opening our Christmas Stockings...


1st Present up!

Yep, we blew the wad...
I forgot what was in the box...
so he got his BIG present first!

Look at that HAPPY future HUSBAND of mine!

Priceless!
The excitement!

Yeah...I got a fun hat too!

Another present...and boots to match!

My very own PEARL NECKLACE...
and matching earrings!

Plus a new camera...
I can professionally blog now.

Rich figuring our my new iPhone.
Time for a new tradition in our house!

Delicious Breakfast treats...

So the story goes...we had these delicious eggs our first time in Anacortes...and the morning after we got engaged. They are now our Christmas morning breakfast tradition...and will someday get to share with our whole FAMILY!

Much love on this Christmas Day!
Off to Kennewick!

No comments: