Sunday, December 21, 2008

And the snow goes on....

Day 4 of snow...


No end in sight...


The weather man says 2 inches, we get 6 inches...


The weather man say no snow, we get 4 more inches...and it keeps on coming down!



Look at our beautiful home in the snow....
the snow is up to my bumper of my car.

LOVELY!!!
Of course, with nothing to do outside...
I've called on my inner Betty Crocker and made
Chocolate and Butterscotch Brownies!
In the oven as I type...
Dear Santa,

I welcome the rain back...and mid-40 degree days! I'm so over this SNOW-situation! As of right now, I am showing minor symptoms of cabin fever....mixed in with a little bit of holiday cheer. Go figure, I think that I have them both pretty bad!

Please remember that I have been a good girl all year. Any help would be great!

Love,
Stacie

1 comment:

Presca Lynn said...

aaaahhhh Stacie common.....enjoy the snow while it is here!! I LOVE it. I do have cabin fever...but love looking out the window!

xoxoxxoxox

merry christmas

love you!