Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The gifts that keep on giving...

This is why I do not, I repeat, DO NOT start shopping as early as I did this year. I get so excited and I feel the need to start handing out presents. Ok, well, this was a last minute purchase...and was probably just a stocking stuffer anyway, but I couldn't resist tonight.

The Snow...

The Wine...

Rich studying so hard on the couch...

We needed some fun...so he got a little something, something EARLY.
This is it, I promise!!!

Look how excited he is...


Bourbon-minis aka the Christmas pack...
how cute!!!
Only 8 more days! I'm so excited.

This year we get to do it ALL.

The Boness Family for Christmas Eve...
The Meyer-Boness house for Christmas morning...
and The Meyer Family for Christmas Day.


It's going to be a blast...I can almost hear the jingle bells jingling already!
Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments: