Sunday, November 16, 2008

Date Night, Wedding Night, Family Night...

For most, that would explain a few years...for Rich and I...it was just the weekend. Friday night, Rich took me to our favorite Sushi joint in Bellevue...Ginza for a fabulous "Date Night". We ate like Kings and had a blast...without any of those 1st date jitters...hahah!

Saturday...brought more fun in the way of yard work...but the trees are almost done!

Exhibit A - 95% without leaves.


Exhibit B - 95% full of leaves.

Beautiful Cake from Jenn and Tim's Reception.

Beautiful Bride - Jenn with me.
The reception was perfect and we had a great time. Makes me even more excited for ours.

And now...it's off to Sunday night dinner at my parents...what a weekend.

Some pictures Rich took while I napped...I guess there are a few more leaves...but that is for another weekend!

No comments: