Thursday, November 20, 2008

BOOK YOUR HOTEL!!!

Ok gang, it's time.

Yes, it is a little early to start thinking about our wedding, but Rich and I want all of you to continue to share in the fun of our wedding...long after the old people have gone to bed. Rich and I have decided that 11pm is just too early to shut the wedding party down...so we have decided to stay (locally) at the Best Western - Sky Valley Inn in Monroe on our wedding night. The King Suite, of course...nothing but the best for us!



Here's where you come in...

Imagine Prom...well, maybe it wasn't how you spent yours...but when our dance ended at MRHS in 1997...we headed straight for the Crown Plaza and did it up in style. That is kind of what we are thinking...a wedding "after-party". Of course, we are all legal now and can even go hang out afterwards. There are so many of you that are important to us, and we just want to be able to spend enough time with our close friends and truly enjoy this special day! If you are worried about our alone time, don't....we will be spending 2 weeks in Kauai!

We have reserved 20 rooms at the group rate of $109.99 (regularly $149.99) but you need to book now. Your credit card will not be charged until the day of arrival....and you have until 4pm the day before to cancel (in case you find out that Rich has cold feet). Of course, the date of the wedding is Saturday, July 18th - and you will be able to check in at 3pm....this should give everyone plenty of time to get there and then get to the wedding (5pm start time). The hotel is about 5 minutes (4 miles) from the wedding location. Don't worry...all that information will be out there shortly. Email us with an questions, or to let us know that you have booked your room.

All you need to do is contact the hotel at (360) 794-3111, mention BONESS/MEYER group and save your room with your credit card.

Here's a link to the hotel.
http://www.bestwesternwashington.com/hotels/best-western-baron-inn/

Of course, if you are planning on staying more than 1 night, we still recommend the Holiday Inn - see side panel for more information.

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Congratulations Stacie!! Maybe I'm the last to know, but STILL, I'm so excited for you guys!! I saw a link to your blog on Presca's page, but I didn't know it was YOU! Yay. How long have you been blogging.

Be careful...it gets addicting! Can you even believe the madness that is going on on my blog!?! I don't know how all that happened, but I am fully addicted and I swear I have closer bloggy friends now then I do in real life. :)

Fun stuff! I'm glad you clicked over and found me!