Monday, September 19, 2011

Girls Weekend in Portland...

While the wife is away.....the husband will be super productive....and have lots of fun! This past weekend, I headed down to P-land to visit a dear friend while Rich and Chukar stayed in....

I think that Rich would admit that he had a successful weekend that involved...

Fishing with Adam and Lippy and catching this awesome Pink!
Painting the downstairs....
and also taking Chukar out on Sunday to go check out the birds and meet him Mama for lunch...this is the delicious sandwich he had that made me SO JEALOUS...but, of course, I'm still stuffed from my adventures!
After work on Friday, Sarah and I met up with Kaylin and headed down to Portland to visit Kristin...we ended up getting into town pretty late and just hit up a local late night Happy Hour and headed back to the condo to catch up on girl time!

Saturday morning...we headed out to Pine Street Biscuit for the MOST AMAZING and GLUTENOUS Breakfast I have ever had....

Fried Chicken on a biscuit with cheese, bacon and gravy...and yes, my arteries are still screaming for MERCY!

After breakfast...we did some sight seeing, shopping, and more dining...

Kaylin, Kristin and I....spanking the bum of the statue!
Next up...it was ladies night out...Kristin and Kaylin...
and Sarah and I...
Round 1 before dinner....
Then it was time for dinner ....MOST DELICIOUS SUSHI EVER!

And, another round or two or three of cocktails!
DINNER!!!

Sunday morning...it was time to head home...but we got to meet up with Janna...another friend in Portland for breakfast before heading back!Such an amazing time...it's been a hectic September here...with work being busy...the dog being sick and life just getting crazy with football...this week doesn't seem to let up either...with birthdays for Rich and Denise, class starting for me, getting to meet Miss Emily and then of course, camping this weekend.

I'm bushed...time for dinner!

No comments: