Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The past 2 weeks flew by....

Not even sure where to begin...from our yard finally starting to blossom, to the sun starting to shine, to multiple weekend adventures out of town and multiple weeknight adventures with friends, new restaurants, dog park trips and more...it seems like the past 2 weeks have been a blur...I guess that is what I LOVE SO MUCH ABOUT Summer! Plus, I don't see it slowing down anytime in the new future...however, the indulgences with food much subside as I start training for the Danskin Tri tomorrow....

Two weekends ago we headed to Packwood with Jen & Alex, Monica & Andy and the dogs in tow (Sadie and Chukar, that is). We ate, we drank, we were merry!

A little slice of heaven from Saturday's group dinner...yummy!

The boys...well, being boys before we headed into town to the Blue Spruce and Peter's Inn...Packwood's finest!
Pop! There goes our climbing roses...we left for the weekend and when we came home, they were AMAZING!
A fun weeknight trip to Marymoor...I don't think Chukar is having fun at all!
The 1st of July hit...and Heather, Amanda and I hit the Cozy Inn Tavern for some libations....and girl time of course! Not only did this bar have mini champagne, the bartender (Peter) hooked us up with a round...thanks Peter!
Next stop...dinner at Gallo de Oro...the best little Mexican joint in Bothell....and these delicious (gag) Margaritas...
The group shot....funny thing is I can't get this picture right side up...which pretty much explains the night!
Richie even came by to share in the fun....
Saturday morning we got up early and headed over to Kennewick for Matt and Liz's wedding reception and to hang out with the Meyer East clan...so much fun! We have been so lucky to be able to get over there so much this year!

Sunday morning before we headed out to the annual 4th of July trip to Wapato...Denise made Richie and I biscuits and gravy....yummy! Chukar, of course, supervising the action!
It was in the 90's in Kennewick and Chukar needed to cool off...so out came the wading pool...fun times for all!
Sunday to Tuesday we spent at the Redmond Ranch (Alex's Aunt and Uncle) in Wapato and enjoyed friends, fun, the fourth and of course FREEDOM!

Rich, Chukar and I on the 4th!
We got home mid-day on Tuesday and have been busy getting our house and lives in order for the next round of fun...Chukar even had a neighbor friend over for some R&R! He is in love with Kayla!
Wow, I'm exhausted living through all that again...I even missed the recall of our trip to Re:public with Kaylin and Pat, Taco night with Kristin and Mike, the completion of my 1st full month working with my husband and more....I guess, I'll just have to chat with you all to discuss!

MWAH...it's SUMMER PEOPLE...time to get out the BBQ and enjoy this weekend! Tonight, we get to enjoy a little quiet night with my parents! Looking forward to the calm before the next storm!

No comments: