Sunday, July 31, 2011

32 Years Young...

I'm one lucky lady....Friday was my 32nd Birthday and I got to spend it with all the people I love and that love me....amazing, relaxing, fun, wonderful and LAID-back...just my style!

After a little work on Friday morning...my Mom and I headed to Purple Wine Bar in Bellevue for a delicious lunch before our time at the spa....Post-bliss at Gene Juarez where we had the ROYAL treatment...scrubbed, massaged, facials, and more...it was just fabulous (I think that I'm still glowing from this)!
From this...I got to come home and celebrate with my parents, Rich and Mama D! Here is part of my awesome present from Mama D and Dick...hahah, no more digging holes for me while I camp...I get to go in style!
A little time in the backyard to enjoy the beautiful sun...while Rich prepared an awesome dinner!
My parents and Mama D...all here to celebrate with Rich and I!

Rich hard at work preparing the pizzas....did I say that he even started my birthday off with breakfast in bed...gosh, I'm so spoiled!
Yes, round 1....YUM YUM YUM!!!
A little bit of cake for the birthday girl....WOW!
Saturday morning we met up with my parents and Avea & Rene for some fun at the dog park....followed by an afternoon of relaxation and enjoying the sunshine!!!

After that we headed to OVSC for a pool party with the gang!!!

Avea. Nate, Lori, Me, Aunt Roxy, Dad, Grandma, Rich, Mama D, Rene and Lindsey...my mama behind the camera....we swam, we ate, we enjoyed the time with the fam!
Cake time...Mama D, Mama J and Me!!!
Happy Birthday to Me (again)!!!
My Grandma G and I...
Hanging with Pops....lovin' the loungin!!!
Sunday was another day of relaxation (brought on by the rain)...but we went to a movie, hung out, shopped and are now off to dinner with the extended fam from Minnesota...Benny and Casey just got here last night!

So loved...so much fun! Another great year in the books!

No comments: