Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quote for the Day!

Today when I woke up, this quote from my mama-in-law was waiting for me in my inbox, it took me all day to read it, and I'm sure that it will take me a while to digest it, but it is amazing!

"May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us."

Amazing that it came today when I was questioning so many things...amazing that
I finally realize that I get to make choices for myself and I am in control of my destiny!

Today I choose...

I choose peace. I choose happiness. I choose to be the leader that I want to be. I choose to be driven. I choose to be thoughtful. I choose to be loyal. I choose to be ethical. I choose to make decisions based on what is good for myself and my family. I choose success. I choose the future. I choose now. I choose change. I choose to not be taken for granted. I choose not to be made to feel little or unimportant. I choose to allow myself to have it all. I choose to be in charge of my attitude. I choose reflection on the past. I choose to seek guidance as I grow.

I choose to be the person that I was meant to be!

No comments: