Monday, May 9, 2011

"Mudders" Day weekend 2011!

It was a busy weekend of celebrating and fun with our "Mudders" this weekend....on Friday night, my parents had their beautiful Godchildren, so Rich and I tagged along for dinner and some fun!!!

Avea was with my parents...
and Rene was with Rich and I! I think this is the first time that Rich and I have both realized that having kids is a FULL time job. Seriously, they are NON-STOP (in a good way)!
Saturday morning consisted of Rene's soccer game (at 9am) for me...and Rich heading over to E Wa to spend the day with his mama! This was the first year we didn't get to celebrate both of our mom's together...but we have been lucky enough to hang out with Mama D a few times this past month!

On our way to soccer...me crammed in between the car seats!
Of course, Avea, Chukar and I hung out during the game...and played!!!
Mama D opening part of her gift from Richie!
Then they (Rich and his mom) got spoiled with sliders...my favorite! Next year, I am NOT missing out on these!
Rich even explored a little in E Wa...and found a new little friend!
Saturday night...Rich got home and we headed to Ballard to meet up with some friends for the night...while Sunday was officially dedicated to SPRING CLEANING! Feels like a new home (again)!!!

Here's to a new week...and I'm sure some changes!

No comments: