Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tea for 10 and 10 for Tea...

Saturday was my Mom's birthday tea at Queen Mary Tea Room in the U-District...and we did it up in style! 10 ladies...hats...fancy tea sandwichs...whipped butter and FUN, FUN, FUN! Pretty sure I get BEST daugther of the YEAR for planning this one (and Dad for helping finance the fun)! A great day for all the ladies...of course, it would have been nice if my mama could have celebrated with both her daughters....some day (and soon), I hope!
Here we are...ready to go...so SNAZZY!
What good is a pre-party photoshop without the use of props...Cheers to Tea and a great day with the ladies!
We arrived and got to all pick out the tea of our choice (from about 75 choices)...and I think we all picked one as unique as each one of us. Colleen, Aunt Roxy, Nancy and Debbie are ready for a little tea and crumpets....

Next up....Lori, Jan and Micki!
Finally, Aunt Cindy, Me and the Birthday Girl!

Time to make a wish...of course, we all know what she is wishing for (GRANDBABIES)...and I think she wished for both Meyer and O'Malley babies in the next year! No pressure!

A group shot of all the ladies...Cindy, Me, Mama, Colleen, Roxy, Nancy, Debbie, Lori, Jan and Micki...such a PERFECT day with the ladies!
The Birthday QUEEN in all her glory!
Cheers Mama! It was a great day! All my love today and always! XOXO!

No comments: