Monday, June 7, 2010

Vegas Wedding Weekend...

Ahhh...Viva Las VEGAS!
I'm spent....but we had a great trip to Las Vegas for Kelby and Ryan's Wedding CELEBRATION...amazing time for all!

We started off Wednesday's night right...with Dinner at Margaritaville...

Her is my mama and I....
and then, Alicia and I.
Standing in line for XBURLESQUE....AMAZING!
Yes, I 'earned' some dollars before the show.Me
We met up with the BRIDE and GROOM after the show for some drinks and dancing (and an accident that wound my mom up in a wheelchair)...
Busting a move with the ladies...
Smile...the Bride with her Bridesmaids...
Kelby and my Mama....post injury!
Yes, security had to come get her...
Night number 2....Thursday...headed to dinner with the ladies...
Lindsay, me, Kelby and Alicia...
Plus, the MOM's here!
After dinner...I think..."All you can drink Wine night"...
Rollin' with the groom in the wheelchair.

The Bride to be hitting the SLOTS!

Richie arrived on Friday...and it was DATE NIGHT!Headed over to Olives at The Bellagio...DELICIOUS!
Kisses and self-portraits...
Saturday morning...wedding DAY!
The beautiful bouquets that my Mama made!
Heading up to deliver them...
Alicia...
Me...
Kim...
The bride and her daddy...walking down the aisle.
All of us lined up and ready for the ceremony.
The FIRST KISS as Mr. and Mrs.!!!!
Group shot!
Hanging out....HOT AS H#LL!
Post wedding glow of the Bridesmaids...
Hanging out with my hubby!
Bustling up the BRIDE!
Off they go...
Back to the HOTEL!
Kelby with my mama and mama Terri.
Terri with the bridesmaids...
Hubby and I post wedding dinner....SUSHI anyone!
The Bride, a Fanny Pack and My Husband....????
Brandon - 48 hours of sleep!
Mama, Kelbers and me!
Hubby and I hangin' out!
Ended the night with a little Karaoke and Hula Hoop...
Richie and Ryan!
WHAT AN AMAZING time....must sleep now!

Congratulations to Ryan and Kelby! Love you both so much!
XOXO

No comments: