Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Cross-fit or not...

that is the real question...or maybe it is..."Will we survive"?!?!?

I've been trying to figure out a way to get motivated again to work out...post triathlon of 2009 and pre-REAL summer weather of 2010. I'm even toying with the idea of the Danskin in August, but first I must commit to working out again (and eliminating TDM from my lunch ritual)...this is where CrossFit comes in. A friend told Rich and I about this last weekend and I actually think I might have Rich on board....giddy up!

We will shoot to try tomorrow or Thursday, just waiting to hear back from the trainers. Hold on...this is going to be a bumpy ride!

On a side note...my mom is off visiting her new baby today...

Meet Maggie Mae, born May 17, 2010!

Stay tuned for the adventures of Rich and Stacie...and Chukar and Maggie!

No comments: