Sunday, July 13, 2008

Done?

Well, we are out of time this weekend...but not out of jobs to do. We finished our Master Bedroom and are on our way with the Guest Room. The living room will get finished this week...and the garage, well, it's full of boxes (for the time being).

Mike and Joni were ROCKSTARS again today...and picked up the slack where sickie (me) was lacking. Hopefully a good night sleep in our new room will be the trick.

Hooray for today and this weekend. Only a few more days until the guests arrive.... ut oh! I better get back to work. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rich!!!!
It's Aaron, your cousin! I can't even count the number of years its been since I've seen you on both hands. Congrats on the engagement and the new house. I hope that I can make it to the wedding. My email address is amckeegan1@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care!
Aaron