Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dinner is Served.

We've been in our house for over 2 weeks and tonight was the first time we were able to actually cook dinner together and enjoy ourselves. After a long day of furniture shopping, errand running and a fantastic birthday shopping spree for me courtesy of my finance, I mean fiance'...we made it home to cook dinner together.


Here I am pretending that I'm the cook in the house...

Rich opening a bottle of Champagne (real, not the sparkling stuff) from Dan and Jessa. Thank you so much. It was delicious!
Our make-shift dinning room table (ours to arrive mid-August)

Our new front room leather chairs...ahh, so comfy.

Can you believe it...it actually feels like we live here now?!?!
Of course, we are still playing house...but we are so thankful for our new home. Each day something new and exciting happens. We love it!

No comments: