Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


at Lori, Avea and Rene's house. Last night, my parents, Rich and I went down to Lori's to help get some lights on the house and help the kiddos with the tree! So much fun!

A little shot of my Dad working on the garage lights....

while Rich, Avea, Rene, my Mom and Lori worked on the bushes...

a little blurry, but a TON of fun!
Mom and Rene helping untangle the lights and also Rene was a super star when it came to plugging in the lights to each new strand! I taught him Male vs. Female connections with the lights...pretty proud of myself there!

A little shot of the feast inside...hahah!

And back to work...the final product with Mom, Dad, Avea, Rene, Buster and Maggie...
and the switch up...Lori with Avea and Rene!

Wow...so unorganized...back to the front of the house where Rich and I helped out the kiddos with the big bush in front. It was their first year helping out and they were ROCKSTARS!

Of course, no time with the kiddos is complete without Avea posing with Rich...I swear, that girl might steal him from me one day!
What a fabulous start to the season...that was seeming a little Bah-humbug, but is turning out to be a FESTIVE fun time for all!

Happy December all...and be safe this holiday season!

No comments: