Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rosalia or Bust!


Mr. Chukar ready to go see some birds and Uncle Shawn!


Friday afternoon...my hubby and puppy (he will be 2 on Tuesday) headed over to Rosalia, WA for the deer opener...normally, I wouldn't be so excited for this...but for these reasons I'm pumped:

  • Chukar is now on a raw diet where Venison is his main food source, so if Rich gets a deer, life is good!
  • A weekend at home alone...AMAZING!
  • Time for Rich and Shawn to have some boy time!
  • A weekend of relaxation for me!
  • A chance for Chukar to see some birds and be exposed to many!
  • A weekend to lounge for me!
  • The boys getting to go to the Cougar game!
  • More time for me to just melt into my couch!
It's not all selfish reasons...I'm just glad that we have a weekend that we both get some time to clear our heads. With work being as crazy as it has lately (which is awesome), it's nice for both of us to have some down time, doing what recharges us!

Me, relaxing, Rich, out in the woods!

This picture just cracked me up yesterday...I can only imagine what Chukar is thinking, but I think it goes like this:

"DAD, ARE WE THERE YET? You said that we were going to go see the birds and I've been in this darn truck for 6 hours! ARE WE THERE YET?"

Finally arrived in Rosalia at about 4pm on Friday and Chukar was in his element...off running and having some fun!
The sunrise on Saturday morning...Rich and Shawn up-and-at-it and ready for a BIG GAME day! Big game for the Dawgs, Big game for the Cougs and hopefully a BIG GAME coming home with either Rich or Shawn this week! Good Luck boys!
For me, it's off to bake, lounge, carve pumpkins with the kidlets (Avea and Rene) and hang out with my parents...perfect Saturday alert!!!!

No comments: