Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wednesday "Wine'd" Down

Yes, yes, and YES! I typically save the BEST for last...but last night while we were at Novelty Hill...Amanda, Heather and I got to pose for a picture with Coach Sark and Tui!
It was awesome...and made me even more excited for FOOTBALL season 2010! Go Dawgs!

Back to the beginning....Kelby, Rich and I got to Novelty Hill last night for a little wine and tapas...we started with a nice ROSE' on the patio!

Perfect way to spend a beautiful SUMMER day (and YES, summer is here)!
The action "posed" shot...well, proof that Richie was there too!
My babe and me!
Kelby and I being goofy..."it's what we do"!
PRICELESS...Stripes SUNNING himself!
Heather and I...
And, the Girls!
Amanda, Heather, Kelby and I!
Such a FUN! Fun! NIGHT!

More sunshine today!

No comments: