Sunday, January 24, 2010

Calling all Wine-ers!

Another week gone back...filled with Work, Wine, and Wonderful times with Friends! It's always busy, but this time of year especially...Rich and I are both putting in long hours at work and then rushing home to spend fun times with Chuk! Rich was a "single" dad a few times this week as I had a couple of things set up with the ladies during the week. So much fun!

This picture just captures Chuk when he is outside and we are inside...he loves to be with us and can't stand to not be.

"Let me in!!!"

Saturday night we had a few friends over for some wine, cheese and "stories"....so much fun!
My hubby ready for the fun...
Chuk and I ready for guests too...
My parents came over for a bit and took care of "devil/angel dog"!!!

I guess after that...I misplaced the camera...

Oh well, we had a blast...and then a very LAZY Sunday. Chuk even let us sleep until 10 am! AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Well, it's taken me FOREVER to figure out how to leave a comment...ugh! You will do fine with Chuk - he's going to grow so quickly - make sure he always knows you two are top dogs...other than that, I have no advice...enjoy his unconditional love.