Sunday, October 4, 2009

The LUCK of the ....

IRISH!!! (and any other team that was up against Washington Sports this weekend)!!!

Ok, these cupcakes were from our friends Bryan and Michaela...but with me being so sick last week, they never made it on the blog!

How cute are they...and they were even more delicious!
Last night...we put PIGGY in a dress and acted like I wasn't sick and headed over to Naches for Bryan and Tina's wedding reception.

So much fun!

Here are Rich and I...Big Smiles!
And, the close up! Thanks Dan!
Rich and Dan...just hanging out!
...and the first dance!
Ok, my camera skills were definitely not up to par this weekend...but I am still not 100%. I promise...our trip to Pullman next weekend will be FULLY documented (at least the parts I can post)!!!

Here's to October!!!

No comments: