Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saturday at Alki

Saturday afternoon, I headed to Alki with my parents to go meet up with Lori, Fereti, Rene and Avea for some beach time, dinner and fun!

Here is Avea practicing her gymnastics for the 2020 Olympics...
while Rene is spotting her.

Rene decided that he wanted to join in on the fun
too and practice with Avea!

Here I am with the kids..
it was so beautiful out!

The "Mud Man" made a visit to the beach too!
Rene loved him...and Avea was a little scared.
Too cute!

After dinner, we went and got donuts for the kids.
Yum! They had such a blast and so did I!

Avea's winning pose!

Rene showing what a big boy he is!

What a great Saturday!

Rich was gone to Packwood for the weekend and has been racking up the fish with Alex and having some fun over there. My first weekend alone at the house...and I survived. Can't wait for him to be back!

No comments: